NSE & BSE trading Terminal

Join as Business associate of Karvy. Karvy Fortune a business opportunity for individuals in similar business from Karvy, it gives
the opportunity to associate with Karvy Family as Franchisee, Remisser, or as an Independent Financial Advisors. Karvy Stock Broking Ltd ranks among 5 stock brokers in India, it ranks among top 5 Depositary Participants in India, with the huge net work of over 500 branches in 375 locations across India and overseas at Dubai, executes 150,000+ trades in NSE/BSE. Karvy Has a top notch research team, advisory team, technology support team to serve its customers in 24/7 manner.
http://www.karvy.com/v2/fortune/fortunegroups/index.asp
Karvy is an established stock broking firm with a strong customer base all over India, Karvy would like to reach out to more investors across the country, building a good distribution channel through Business Partner/Associates
Who is Business Partner/Associate?
Karvy is looking for like-minded people who wish to serve the customers with utmost reliability and fervor. As     a Business Associate of Karvy, you will actively promote and market our services and products and keep our customers updated of the forthcoming new products and schemes. Karvy offers you to join our family as Franchisee/Business partners, Remisser or as an Independent Financial Advisor.
Karvy is associated with gamut of financial services and products. As we offer one stop investment solution, customers will have the option of deciding the right investment products of their choice. Please enroll your details. http://www.karvy.com/v2/fortune/fortunegroups/index.asp