Business partner wanted

I'm looking for a Business Partner for my Mid-Michigan Shop to grow and take to the next level.

Here's what I have to offer.

I have over 20 years as a Journeyman Tool and Die Maker. Last 10 years as the owner of my own business. I design, build and run injection molds. I have experience with stamping dies, fixtures and gages. Product developement, CAD, CAM, CNC, EDM and custom machining.

The shop is well equipt 2400 sq/ft with 600 sq./ft office space located at the end of a quite street visible from US-10 hwy. Area is well known in the thermoforming industry.

The equipment is Haas VF-2 machining center, 3 bridgeport mills, Large engine lathe, Charmilles EDM, Pantograph and cutter grinder, surface grinder, various support equiptment saws, bench grinders, Air comp. 220 ton injection molder, 80 ton injection molder, and support equipment, Water tower, dryers, grinders, Fork truck, Pick-up truck. All equipt lean free.

Software is Mastercam Surfcam, Cadkey, SolidWorks and several others.

Company is debt free, and has been in the same location since inception. Room for expansion possible. Some contracts and customers in place. Has employed as many as 10 people but is currently run as a one man operation. Has established vendors and credit lines.

Ideal candidate would have either or contracts/product line, cash or expertise in sales and marketing.

Sweat equity arrangement possible. I'm not intersted in million dollar ideas where I have the only investment. I've tried this before and found that I am stuck with products I cannot leagally market and partners that have little incentive to succeed.

I have told you what I can offer. Please contact me to tell me what you have to offer for a successful partnership opportunity. __________________ Mark Reynaert, President Mark Mold and Engineering PO Box 407

773 W. Beamish Rd. Sanford, MI 48657 Phone or Fax 989-687-9786 snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
MrMold

MArk,

Not sure if you're aware, but there are several bad links on your AOL page. EQUIPMENT LIST

TAKE THE TOUR

MAPS TO US

TECHNICAL MATERIALS

etc.

Reply to
paul

Sorry, I guess it's been a while since I've looked at my own website. I went and fixed most of the problems. The Equipment list is still a little out of date.

Reply to
MrMold