AutoCad Contractor - work wanted

Hi I am a AutoCad Contrator in mechanical engineering. my experience of 10 years in Autocad and some more as a draughtsman on the
board.
I have experience in: Piping sturctural steel diecasting ( zinc, aluminium and brass) plastic molding materials handling sewage and watertreatment plants just to name a few
Any longterm contracts on offer, anywhere in the world.
please contact me
regards Jack