moldmaking and tooling work wanted

I am an experienced toolmaker w/20+ yrs of experience, 11 of that building and designing injecion molds for plastic and die-casting . I have a shop at home, and do tool full time for a regular job during the day,

If anyone is interested or needs any mold work or designing. please contact me.

CT

Reply to
CT

I dont really need any thing casted but I have wanted to know how to make molds for puter. Could you tell me how to do that?

Reply to
Matthew.Seyer

[Computer? Pewter? Putter?]

Andrew Werby