moldmaking and design capability

I am looking to do some injection mold and diecast mold work and or design, I am a toolmaker with 20+ yrs of experience.

I am skilled in mold repair also. if you are interested. email me at: snocat snipped-for-privacy@sio.midco.net

Thanks

CT

Reply to
CT

It might be nice to know where you are located.

Reply to
Dave Lyon

Midcontinent proudly serves over 200 communities in North and South Dakota, Northern Nebraska and Western Minnesota. Our success is based on the shared values and commitment of our employees who are building Midcontinent Communications for the future by pursuing excellence in everything we do. Besides focusing on our customers and our communities, we are committed to treating employees with integrity, dignity and respect.

Reply to
John R. Carroll