Experienced moldmaker looking for work

I am an experienced moldmaker and have decided to branch out and do some work on my own.

I have put together a shop of my own in addition to my regular job. I have been machining for over 20 years and 12 of that building and designing plastic and zinc die-cast injection molds, both core slide, step parting line, slide by shut offs, and simple open and close molds.

If you have a need for a mold, repair, fixture, jig, design, etc. contact me and we can discuss your needs.

CT

Reply to
CT