Experienced moldmaker looking for work

I am an experienced moldmaker and have decided to branch out and do some
work on my own.
I have put together a shop of my own in addition to my regular job. I have
been machining for over 20 years and 12 of that building and designing
plastic and zinc die-cast injection molds, both core slide, step parting
line, slide by shut offs, and simple open and close molds.
If you have a need for a mold, repair, fixture, jig, design, etc. contact me
and we can discuss your needs.
CT
Reply to
CT