TIG WELDER SHCEMATICS

Greetings group

Maybe interesting for some of you!

Trident.darkstar

Indeed! But the right link is:

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

The trailing "l" is missing from the original link. Jim

Jim Nickerson

You realize that site Generates a 404 error?

Reply to
Brent Philion

Oh shit..Way way cool!!!!

Nicely done indeed!!

Yah buddy!

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Thats pretty cool! How much welding have you done with it? AC or AC+HF?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
MetalHead

Reply to
Brent Philion

Im sorry, thats my mistake...

Just to tell you, thats not my welder, i found it on net, and i saw by chance that someone is looking for such schematics, so i posted the address...

Reply to
Trident.darkstar

I also dowloaded all PDF's so if you cant dowload them from site, ask me...

Reply to
Trident.darkstar