San Fernando Cali- Who wanted the air compressor?

I chatted with someone about air compressors in the last few days, and they indicated they wanted one for the garage of their condo. I think there was a thread also on the subject.

I got you an air compressor today, who ever you are. Campell Hausfeld

2 stage piston, 80 gal vertical tank, 110vt, runs quiet as hell, in perfect running order. I will include dryer, some air hoses, etc etc. Its missing the guard on the belt. Shrug.

Its in my trailer as I type this. Ill be working in San Fernando and Van Nuys all day Friday. For $100 total Ill deliver this to your condo.

Please call me at 805-732-5308 ASAP.

I dont want to take it home this weekend, off load it, then reload it and bring it back down next week, unless I absolutly have to.

Gunner

Gunner

Any chance that you load a shaper and a nice lathe and come by in Munich? :-) I'd like to know someone here that is making good offers and not trying to get the most $$$ out of every sale.

The used machine dealers here are banditos! :-(

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller