'Cheap' machining contractor sought

Has anyone come across a really affordable machine shop capable and willing to make just a handful of complex machined from solid alloy parts? I'm looking for an alternative to the uk i.e. India, Israel, far east anywhere?

Thanks if you can contribute.

Reply to
teckkno

Try my mate Brian around the corner...

He likes SW files to read into Gibbs and quotes quickly via email.

Much of his time seems to be spent machining tricky rigging parts for super yachts.

Cheers,

Cam.

Reply to
Cam J

I would suggest that you contact Cary Hamilton at Hamilton Precision Machining in Champaign, IL. Their phone number is 217-352-8681. Here's their web site:

They have made a variety of moderately complex parts for me and the quality has always been very good. Their prices are surprisingly low and they provide quick delivery times.

Reply to
John Eric Voltin

I work for...

Dale Dunn