It Ain't Over Till It's Over

I have often mentioned I'm very proud of getting banned from the Cadkey Web Forum. It's the *only* Web Forum I have ever been banned from.

As posted by Robert White on

:

"Notice: on June 9 & 10,2005, in Worcester Massachusetts, at the Federal Courthouse, on 595 Main St., in Courtroom #4, at 9:30 am, the Honorable Henry J. Boroff will hear Harold Bowers' Motion to Vacate the Sale Order [CADKEY to Kubotek] based on fraud by estate counsel."

During the time Cadkey was threatening me with legal action, I had numerous e-mails from Harold Bowers supporting what I was posting as he knew it was the truth.

Go get em Harold...

Whatever it takes for as long as it takes !

jon

Reply to
jon banquer