AutoCAD Work Wanted

I work from home on AutoCAD 2007 and I'm looking for part-time work. Like putting hard copies of drawings onto AutoCAD. I can email drawings to prospective customers.
My rates are reasonable & I will pay a commission to anybody who finds me work. My main strength is Electrical Design. But with 15 years AutoCAD experience I can handle almost anything. I am also a qualified draftsperson with total off 25 years experience.
Regards
John
snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com