www.karekapi.com EXTERNAL DOOR-FIRE DOOR-METAL LAMINATE-WOODEN VENEER DOOR

DE-KA METAL & WOOD INDUSTRY TRADING INC.
www.karekapi.com or www.karedoorland.com
In 1994 the first Trade Company specialized in exporting Steel Doors
and has an important share in the market by winning the confidence and approve of its customers and good relationship.
In order to present its customers the best and for the purpose of market experience as to improve the quality of its products, and has started to manufacturing in domestic market and abroad by establishing a factory an area of total 6000 m2 of which 3000 m2 covered in Kayseri Industrial Zone in 1998.
DE-KA METAL & WOOD INDUSTRIE TRADING INC. has determined its market and production strategy guilt well by analyzing the expectations and wishes of its customers, giving necessary importance to the customer satisfaction.
The main principle of our company that doing exports to several countries, was aiming to reach international Quality standards since its foundation the company has production capacity of 12.000 units in a year was to present its customers by mixing all services such as an unlimited color and model options, distinguished distribution not and worldwide reference list.
Our company, DE-KA METAL & WOOD INDUSTRIE TRADING INC always aimed to renew itself and to reach perfection with the support and constructive critiques its customers.
Your life and possessions are very valuable to you. The former is given to you only once, the latter you are earning through hard work. It may be easy to obtain the things you want in your life, but protecting and safeguarding them for the future can be difficult.
At KARE DOORLAND we are dedicated to producing the finest, strongest and most beautiful security steel doors available. Our doors become an integral part of you, your home or your workplace, bringing decorative aspects to every conceivable type of architecture as well as the added benefit of total security.
At KAREDOORLAND every door is tailor-made, meticulously by our craftsmen at every stage of the production process, using the very best materials available - for your complete satisfaction.
And with a selection of over 1001 different door models to choose from, available in any size and any color you require, there is a door available to suit every taste and budget.
Best Regards
Mr.Mehmet Citak
PRODUCTS:
1-) STEEL DOOR COVERED LAMINATE VENEER
2-) STEEL DOOR COVERED NATURAL WOODEN VENEER
3-)THE ENTRANCE DOORS OF BUILDINGS-HOUSES
4-) SPECIAL PRODUCTION DOORS FOR VILLAS
5-) FIRE EXIT DOORS
6-) STEEL DOORS WITH CARVED AND EMBOSSED
FACTORY:
ADRESS: INDUSTRIAL ZONE ENTRANCE STREET NR:94 KAYSERI-TURKEY
PHONE: 90 352 321 26 59
FAX: 90 352 321 26 61
MOBILE: 90 537 697 48 99
BUSSINESS E-MAIL: snipped-for-privacy@karekapi.com