Autocad assesment wanted

Hello all
I was wondering if you could help me create or find an autocad assesment exam. I am looking for a basic test, enough to see if future employees have
a knowledge of basic drawing techniques.
Thanks in advance
Sent you a 3 minute test via email
Regards
Alan (Cadalot)

That would be great.. Could you send it to dwayne snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks again

have
Alan, it looks like this is popular. I would appreciate a copy too. Maybe it would be a good addition to that already excellent website of yours.

have
Hi Clinton
The web sites off line at the moment, my virtual space provider are having a few problems.
I will add it to the IntelliCAD Notes Page, as this is something I also use for training purposes
Alan
http://www.cadalot.co.uk

Much appreciated. Thank you.

: Hello all : : I was wondering if you could help me create or find an autocad assesment : exam. I am looking for a basic test, enough to see if future employees have : a knowledge of basic drawing techniques. : : Thanks in advance : :
Just give them something to draw.....that's simple enough.
-- ===============================Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ===============================
Have you tried Google ?

have