Autocad assesment wanted

Hello all

I was wondering if you could help me create or find an autocad assesment exam. I am looking for a basic test, enough to see if future employees have a knowledge of basic drawing techniques.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Dwayne

Sent you a 3 minute test via email

Regards

Alan (Cadalot)

Reply to
Cadalot

That would be great.. Could you send it to dwayne snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks again

Reply to
Dwayne

Alan, it looks like this is popular. I would appreciate a copy too. Maybe it would be a good addition to that already excellent website of yours.

Reply to
CW

Hi Clinton

The web sites off line at the moment, my virtual space provider are having a few problems.

I will add it to the IntelliCAD Notes Page, as this is something I also use for training purposes

Alan

Cadalot

Much appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to
CW

Just give them something to draw.....that's simple enough.

-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================

Reply to
Macleod

Have you tried Google ?