Autocad assesment wanted

Hello all
I was wondering if you could help me create or find an autocad assesment
exam. I am looking for a basic test, enough to see if future employees have
a knowledge of basic drawing techniques.
Thanks in advance
Reply to
Dwayne
Sent you a 3 minute test via email
Regards
Alan (Cadalot)
Reply to
Cadalot
That would be great.. Could you send it to dwayne snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks again
Reply to
Dwayne
Alan, it looks like this is popular. I would appreciate a copy too. Maybe it would be a good addition to that already excellent website of yours.
Reply to
CW
Hi Clinton
The web sites off line at the moment, my virtual space provider are having a few problems.
I will add it to the IntelliCAD Notes Page, as this is something I also use for training purposes
Alan

Cadalot
Much appreciated. Thank you.
Reply to
CW
: Hello all : : I was wondering if you could help me create or find an autocad assesment : exam. I am looking for a basic test, enough to see if future employees have : a knowledge of basic drawing techniques. : : Thanks in advance : :
Just give them something to draw.....that's simple enough.
-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================
Reply to
Macleod
Have you tried Google ?