Vincent industrial engine

I'm putting together a neat little generator outfit based upon a Vincent
industrial two stroke engine. I cannot discover any paperwork, manuals,
dating lists - anyone got any ideas?
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
kimsiddorn
I have instruction book - don't know why I didn't give you a copy with engine. If I get a min at work today I'll scan and email.
NHH
Reply to
NHH
Thank you Nick, that will be most helpful - and a bloke called Alyn Vincent in Australia will also be very grateful!
Reply to
kimsiddorn
Done. Also forwarded to Internal Fire.
NHH
Reply to
NHH
Hi, I am looking for such an instruction book. Did you ever find a copy? If so could you send me as scan? Thanks Tony.
Reply to
Tony