Villiers engine sought

I've been after a Villiers Mk 15 (I believe), a neat little OHV stationary engine. They are neither rare nor especially valuable, but I cannot lay my hands on one it seems. Anyone here got one they'd like to part with?

Regards

Kim Siddorn

Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

There was one on e-bay last week I recall.

Reply to
Ian

That's right & I did bid on it. However, I'd been offered one as a swap for the Iron Horse I sold on e-bay & as that was an easy option, I didn't try too hard.

And then it fell through ...............

Now I bite upon the bit!

regards

Kim Siddorn

Non magister mundi sum