More ebay fun

Now if this is what you are looking for (and hence you know what it is) then you are in for a real bargain, becuase with a description and picture this bad, nobody will be bidding for it.

Or if that URL gives you problems, here the item number 6570197997

Can someone please tell me what this is? I might want one.

I've even send the guy a question, but he hasn't replied - probably becuase my question sounded too sarcastic:- "Can you tell me something about the engine please?".

Mark

Reply to
Mark Walker

More than likely an LD1

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Seems to be increasingly common, ebay people not answering emails. I've tried emailing him myself - I'm not seriously interested, but it's just down the road - no reply. I'm still waiting for a reply after 3 days from an ebay vendor from whom I've won something, no reply there either & it's not the first time that's happened to me. I think some people sign up to ebay with free email addresses & then never check their messages.

I'll let you know if I find out more

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

I've now had a reply, he says it's a D113. Never heard of that one

Still think it's probably an LD1.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech