Nuclear fusion powered engine

And you can build it at home!

Nick Highfield

Sorry about that but it's a slow day and I am craving entertainment. I think the rest of the world finished work last friday, which in theory means I should be catching up with all the stuff which gets left when the 'phone is ringing every five minutes - doesn't work like that though, and tomorrow promises to be even worse.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Anyone any ideas how this engine works?

I just came upstairs to the office to clear the e-mails and get ready for a run in at the script I'm writing, but I could not resist a peek at the Newsgroup and find these poor, benighted (well, beafternooned!) souls stuck at work when their minds are elsewhere.

Still, I'm about to perform a self - imposed task of some magnitude, so here I go .......................

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

- who wishes you and yours all the very best for the Festive season and a cheerful and prosperous New Year.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

"J K Siddorn" wrote (snip):-

Not me, though I do have a Crookes radiometer and suspect that a similar principle may be involved.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

"J K Siddorn" wrote (snip):-

You've left it a bit late to catch the panto season - perhaps next year?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Pantomime? Nope - close, but no cigar ;o))

Every year for the last twenty odd years, we provide the principal input for the Jorvik Viking Festival in York in February. Viking living history, battles etc - no doubt some of our northern readers will have heard of it.

This year, on the evening of 21st February, we are doing a dark age coronation actually in York Minster and I am writing the script for it. There will be an audience of just under a thousand people and the action will involve several dozen costumed personnel and there will be music and singing - some of it in Latin.

- and no-one gets paid .........................

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

- who wishes you and yours all the very best for the Festive season and a cheerful and prosperous New Year.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

You still looking for a throne ? I've got a huge pile of curved oak here looking for a use - might go well for one of those X-framed chairs.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Really? How big is a big pile.

I should bring your book back anyway ....................