Autocad LT2000

Where to purchase 6 upgrade licenses for Autocad LT 2000?
I know that CDW sells a 5-Pack for $1219 and a single for $272. I've
checked Dealtime and know that some vendors are selling for as low as
$252 per upgrade.
Reply to
Tommy Taylor
Haven't you answered your own question? ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Paul,
Some software companies sell cheaper licenses or have other sales programs that experienced users/buyers know about. From looking at your posting history, you have the experience. Your response indicates that I'm on the right track. THANKS!
Tommy
Reply to
Tommy Taylor
I have one full version, from Autodesk, all paperwoprk and CD's, in original Autodesk box. Make me an offer. snipped-for-privacy@cox.net