ACCESS AND AUTOCAD

Hello,
I am trying to find a way to connect Microsoft Access with AutoCAD.
I believe it works with Visual Basic.
Anyone ideas, or even better, examples.
What I am trying to make is a database filled with small drawings.
When I choose multiple drawings from the database a complete drawing is made in AutoCAD.
I know it is possible, but how............
Thanks in advance
Rien (HONDA CB600F)
Got to hand it to you dreamer but I would like to know how could you possibly know it is possible if you do not even know the first thing about how it may be done?
As a matter of fact it would be quite complex and would begin by requiring you to learn and master VBA which provides support for integrating with the JET database which apparently is being deprecated by Microsoft. All future versions of Access will almost certainly support SQL Server Express Edition.
<%= Clinton Gallagher METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service" NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://metromilwaukee.com / URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com /