looking for a .dwg and. dwf viewer

I'm looking for a .dwg and .dwf viewer.

I have tried "Autodesk viewer", Cimmetry products and "Myriad" but is not satisfied. Someone knows other programs?

Thanks

Reply to
Opera

check Bentley View

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

..or Edrawings (DWG & DXF only)

Jan Nielsen

Try this

- it's freeware.

Reply to
Maru

i know a URL to download full version volvo. hehe, you know what i mean.

e-mail me if curious

Reply to
CadMasterAdam

I use Brava!, found here :

Some minor features are not included in the free version, but the viewing is quite fast and simple.

Dr Fleau

"CadMasterAdam" a écrit dans le message de news:qJBre.49748$> > I'm looking for a .dwg and .dwf viewer.

Reply to
Dr Fleau