Is there possibility to convert DWF to DWG

Is there possibility to convert DWF to DWG. Thanks, Edgar

Reply to
Edgar

Yes.

Reply to
CW

Reply to
Chuck Fleming

Don't confuse DWF to DXF files. DWF files is an Autodesk Design Web Format for view it I use Autodesk Express Viewer. Converting DWG file to DWF is quite easy but to do it backwards is a difficult task. I found only one .arx application (DWFin by IntelCAD see

) capable to convert DWF to DWG. Well I am wondering if it is some others soft can solve the problem?

Thanks, Edgar

Reply to
Edgar

Turbocad can open dwf and save as dwg.

Reply to
CW

isnt a dwf nothing more than picture? which i supposed isn't so different from a 2d dwg, but i doubt properties are converted or solids & such. can anyone confirm this?

Reply to
Longshot

well in fact it's look like raster image, but it is a 2D vector grafic file(splines,polylines, lines, circles).

Reply to
Edgar

We specialize in file conversions.

How many files do you have ?

If its only a few ( Is there possibility to convert DWF to DWG.

Reply to
D. Alan Hooper

Thanks for everyone. I uses demo version of TurboCAD and it worked fine, well I doubt if it is useful for file containing lots of lines, but for my DWF was fine.

Edgar

Reply to
Edgar