Is there possibility to convert DWF to DWG

Is there possibility to convert DWF to DWG. Thanks, Edgar

Yes.

Yes 2004 opens dxf files just like dwg files, then you can save as dwg.

Don't confuse DWF to DXF files. DWF files is an Autodesk Design Web Format for view it I use Autodesk Express Viewer. Converting DWG file to DWF is quite easy but to do it backwards is a difficult task. I found only one .arx application (DWFin by IntelCAD see www.intelcad.com/pages/dwfin/ ) capable to convert DWF to DWG. Well I am wondering if it is some others soft can solve the problem?
Thanks, Edgar
Turbocad can open dwf and save as dwg.

isnt a dwf nothing more than picture? which i supposed isn't so different from a 2d dwg, but i doubt properties are converted or solids & such. can anyone confirm this?

well in fact it's look like raster image, but it is a 2D vector grafic file(splines,polylines, lines, circles).
We specialize in file conversions.
How many files do you have ?
If its only a few (<10) we will do them for free, otherwise, please supply qty, and we will develop a very reasonable quote for you.
--
Sincerely;

D. Alan Hooper, ACADIA
Thanks for everyone. I uses demo version of TurboCAD and it worked fine, well I doubt if it is useful for file containing lots of lines, but for my DWF was fine.
Edgar