convertor dwf to dwg

hi,

i'm looking for a program/tool to convert dwf-file to a dwg-file (autocad

2006)

whitout any restrictions if possible

thnx in advance

Jan

Reply to
jan

the dwf is a mere picture of what the dwg looked like when it was converted. It's basically a PDF.

Reply to
longshot

Can a .

dwf be opened by anyone, without AutoCAD (if they have Adobe)?

Reply to
babygrand

as I recall, you are supposed to be able to view a DWF with software that has no charge. never had to open one, but I remember there were free viewers.

Reply to
roy

AutoDesk Design Review - free download at autodesk.com, 40 MB or so.

Reply to
Bill Gilliss

AutoDWG has a dwf to dwg converter. I had mixed results with the program. I could not get it to convert multi-page dwf files. Some success with single page dwf files. Others have had more luck with it than I. Give the free trial a go.

George P