convertor dwf to dwg

hi,
i'm looking for a program/tool to convert dwf-file to a dwg-file (autocad 2006)
whitout any restrictions if possible
thnx in advance
Jan
the dwf is a mere picture of what the dwg looked like when it was converted. It's basically a PDF.
Can a .
dwf be opened by anyone, without AutoCAD (if they have Adobe)?
babygrand

babygrand wrote:

as I recall, you are supposed to be able to view a DWF with software that has no charge. never had to open one, but I remember there were free viewers.
AutoDesk Design Review - free download at autodesk.com, 40 MB or so.

AutoDWG has a dwf to dwg converter. I had mixed results with the program. I could not get it to convert multi-page dwf files. Some success with single page dwf files. Others have had more luck with it than I. Give the free trial a go.
http://www.autodwg.com/dwf_dwg_converter/?ref=dwf&gclid=CJi94YKv3IwCFRNyZQodXw0-dA