convertor dwf to dwg

hi,
i'm looking for a program/tool to convert dwf-file to a dwg-file (autocad
2006)
whitout any restrictions if possible
thnx in advance
Jan
Reply to
jan
the dwf is a mere picture of what the dwg looked like when it was converted. It's basically a PDF.
Reply to
longshot
Can a .
dwf be opened by anyone, without AutoCAD (if they have Adobe)?
babygrand
Reply to
babygrand
as I recall, you are supposed to be able to view a DWF with software that has no charge. never had to open one, but I remember there were free viewers.
Reply to
roy
AutoDesk Design Review - free download at autodesk.com, 40 MB or so.
Reply to
Bill Gilliss
AutoDWG has a dwf to dwg converter. I had mixed results with the program. I could not get it to convert multi-page dwf files. Some success with single page dwf files. Others have had more luck with it than I. Give the free trial a go.

George P