Dwg Conversion

Hi,

Anyone came across file extension *.she! Possible to convert to dwg?

Thanks in advance...

Sun

Reply to
Sun Thet Tun

I believe that belongs to an outdated Medusa CAD sold by PTC to CAD Schroer. You might check the website for possible help from them. Maybe they have a converter to DXF or something.

Val

Reply to
Val Cason

"Sun Thet Tun" spluttered in message news:bi748a$6vq$ snipped-for-privacy@mawar.singnet.com.sg...

The now obsolete DragonCAD from Masta Corporation had a .she file extension for its drawing sheet files. I have a converter for DXF if you are interested. H.

Reply to
Hurl