Dwg Conversion

Hi,
Anyone came across file extension *.she! Possible to convert to dwg?
Thanks in advance...
Sun

I believe that belongs to an outdated Medusa CAD sold by PTC to CAD Schroer. You might check the website for possible help from them. Maybe they have a converter to DXF or something. http://www.cad-schroer.com /
Val

The now obsolete DragonCAD from Masta Corporation had a .she file extension for its drawing sheet files. I have a converter for DXF if you are interested. H.