slddwr to dwg command line conversion

Hello all,
I'm looking for a application that I can run on command line that
converts .slddrw files into .dwg files in a batch process. I've seen a
couple of post regarding this issue but they are slightly dated. I'm
just wondering what are some of the current solutions for this.
I've come across an application called PWBatch that does this, however
I am looking for an OOTB solution or if anyone knows where I can find
source code that does this.
Is it possible to run SolidWorks Task Scheduler via the command?
Thanks,
William
Reply to
wkasunic