File conversion

Does anyone know where I can get a program to
convert a Autocad .dwg file to Adobe .pdf file?
Reply to
Howie
Howie a écrit :
Plenty of solutions for that, have a look at this discussion where useful links are given:
Patrick
We use a bit of software at work called PDF Factory, the demo version is free, and to register it it is not very expensive. It is just a printer emulator that creates a PDF from anything that will print, including AutoCAD drawings.
John
Reply to
John
Jeannette
Reply to
jeannette
open in Adobe Illustrator and save as pdf, 2D only of course.
or give free GhostScript/GSview/PS2edit a try.
For placing 3D meshes (no solids) in AI, use the 3D-Tiger plugin.
N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
Download CUTEPDF. It's a pdf writer. Then just use it to "print" your pages. Works great. Just google the name.
Reply to
Karen
Check out PrimoPDF. I looked for it recently and think it is now FreePrimoPDF. I use the previous version which, apart from an annoying Registration pop-up, works well.
As with other similar apps, you effectively "print" to the converter and specify target directory for resulting file.
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster