File conversion

Does anyone know where I can get a program to convert a Autocad .dwg file to Adobe .pdf file?

Howie a crit :

Plenty of solutions for that, have a look at this discussion where useful links are given: http://www.cadxp.info/sujetXForum-102.htm
--
Patrick EMIN
webmaster http://www.CADxp.com (franais)

http://www.soliddwg.com /
Jeannette

open in Adobe Illustrator and save as pdf, 2D only of course.
or give free GhostScript/GSview/PS2edit a try.
For placing 3D meshes (no solids) in AI, use the 3D-Tiger plugin.
N.
Download CUTEPDF. It's a pdf writer. Then just use it to "print" your pages. Works great. Just google the name.

"Howie" wrote :

Check out PrimoPDF. I looked for it recently and think it is now FreePrimoPDF. I use the previous version which, apart from an annoying Registration pop-up, works well.
As with other similar apps, you effectively "print" to the converter and specify target directory for resulting file.
Phil