File conversion

Does anyone know where I can get a program to convert a Autocad .dwg file to Adobe .pdf file?

Reply to
Howie

Howie a écrit :

Plenty of solutions for that, have a look at this discussion where useful links are given:

Patrick

We use a bit of software at work called PDF Factory, the demo version is free, and to register it it is not very expensive. It is just a printer emulator that creates a PDF from anything that will print, including AutoCAD drawings.

John

Reply to
John

Reply to
jeannette

open in Adobe Illustrator and save as pdf, 2D only of course.

or give free GhostScript/GSview/PS2edit a try.

For placing 3D meshes (no solids) in AI, use the 3D-Tiger plugin.

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

Reply to
Karen

Check out PrimoPDF. I looked for it recently and think it is now FreePrimoPDF. I use the previous version which, apart from an annoying Registration pop-up, works well.

As with other similar apps, you effectively "print" to the converter and specify target directory for resulting file.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster