AutoCAD 2005LT and Adobe 5.0

My company has AutoCAD 2005LT and up until a week ago I was able to convert DWG. files to PDF by simply going to plot and clicking Adobe
PDF as if it were a plotter. It would auotmatically Plot directly to PDF File format. Somehow that anility has disappeared from the system and I cant figure out how to add adobe back as a plotter to make it prodeuce PDF files all that it does is plot Eriched Post Script Files which I then have to convert to AdobePDF. Files and resave them in PDF Format. Does anyone know how to add adobe as a plotter so that autoCAD will plot directly to PDF format? Any input would be very useful. Thanks For taki9ng the time to read this.
My company has AutoCAD 2005LT and up until a week ago I was able to convert DWG. files to PDF by simply going to plot and clicking Adobe PDF as if it were a plotter. It would auotmatically Plot directly to PDF File format. Somehow that ability has disappeared from the system and I cant figure out how to add adobe back as a plotter to make it produce PDF files all that it does is plot Eriched Post Script Files which I then have to convert to AdobePDF. Files and resave them in PDF Format. Does anyone know how to add adobe as a plotter so that autoCAD will plot directly to PDF format? Any input would be very useful. Thanks For taking the time to read this.
Have you tried making it the system printer?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca