HELP

3d rotate is broken. it acts like normal rotate. whether I hit the toolbar, pulldown menu or type in 3drotate at the command prompt. there is no option
for axis to chose. anyone know how to fix this?
thanks!
--
be cool,
Longshot

it worked, I went into the button & changed the macro... weird how it used to work & got changed some how