Explore GUI

Greetings, how to get "explorer" functionality back? I.e. PProblem: when open drawing option is selected, instead of typical explorer type GUI, I am getting the prompt to type in the path and file name under command prompt. Also the same thing with saving the file.

Where is the option toget the normal exploer GUI back?

TIA p.s Software Autocad Map 2005

ard

Reply to
ard

Change your setting at the command line "filedia" to 1

Reply to
MJP

Thanks, it worked. Just wondering how it happened though, nobody else use this PC and I've never activate the command in the first place, hmmm.

ard

Reply to
ard

Thanks, it worked.

ard

This appears to be a "feature" of AutoCad products.

MJP

Reply to
MJP