Video Card

Hi,
Will the Nvidia 7900 GS run well with apps. like Autocad 06 & 3D Studio. I currently am running a pentium 4,3.2 and utilize a Geforce FX 5200
video card. (An older card indeed) My 3d Drawings both in Acad and 3D Studio are approx. 14-20 MG's each... and have done some nice photo realistic dwgs / renderings of O.R. rooms and Pediatric units.
Will I likely see an improvement in quality and speed with the 7900 GS, because it seems to me that I have been reading much about how the cards drivers are more designated for gaming apps. where the quadro cards are more in line with 3D production.
Thank you for any thoughts and considerations..