2004 format As a matter of policy, we save all CAD files in A2000 ..."/>

Compatibility

Can a 2007 drawing be opened with 2006?

--
Rudy

Refering to AutoCAD? If so, 2007 has a different file structure. Ask the provider to save as "AutoCAD 2004/LT2004 drawing".

No. The 2007 user must saveas -> 2004 format

As a matter of policy, we save all CAD files in A2000 format. There is no compeling reason why we should do otherwise.