Adding Adobe to AutoCAD 2005LT

My company has autoCAD 2005LT and we have Adobe Acrobat 6.0. Until a week ago I was able to plot directly from AutoCAD to Adobe PDF. Some
thing changed and that disappeared I am wondering if anyone knows how to add Adobe back as a plotter so I can use this option again? I would appreciate any imput
Tip: Try an acad lt group.
http://discussion.autodesk.com/index2.jspa?categoryID