How to get Autocad R14 to print with Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional. Help!!!

I cannot seem to get my autocad r14 dwgs to pdf out of autocad using the new adobe acrobat 7 professional. There must be a post script
driver or something, but, I cant seem to find anything that works. As you know the R14 does not support tghe PDF buttons that self install in all modern programs. Please help!
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (bigjohn) wrote:

Can I suggest that you try CutePDF (it's free) and see if that works? I does for me and R14.