Adobe Acrobat 3-D

If there is someone here that is familiar with Adobe Acrobat 3-D, I am
in hopes that you can answer this question:
I am using version 7. After saving a SWX part file as a pdf file, and
importing it into Adobe Acrobat 3-D, should I have the ability to
rotate the part, much like we can in SWX, or is the feature confined
only to the newer version, which is version 8?
In version 7, I cannot find the feature anywhere, and yet it seems
that I have read where this software boasts the ability to do so.
Thank you,
Ira
Reply to
east.machine
sure thats standard functionality from version 7.07 of 3d acrobat you need to do a screen capture in acro 3d just hit screen print on your keyboard could you try to explain how you are doing it
mike
Reply to
mikemcd
You have to save the SWX part file as a .u3d file. Then use the Acrobat 3D tools to import to a existing PDF file. See the Acrobat help files. Note that SWX has a bug that saves the .u3d file in upper case, you will have to change the .U3D to .u3d before you can import. The file size starts to bloat with Acrobat 3D to the point were a Edrawing will almost be smaller. This applies to SWX 2007
Good Luck Mike
Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Site Timeline