Wildfire browser & Adobe acrobat

If I link to a URL in a WF note which includes an Adobe pdf I don't get the link. Is there a way to setup acrobat in the wf browser or make Internet Explorer the browser of choice?

Thanks

Reply to
Robert

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Probably I should shut up but *usually* that's not how it works. Most companies use the IE dll's and just put their own pretty pictures on top. That's how an Autocad install can trash your entire system :-(

If PTC *is* using the Windows Java they should be shot. Windows Java is not Java, which even the courts have recognized and forced Microsoft to change. There's absolutely no point to Java if you have a different one for every platform - which MS immediately recognized and tried to subvert by co-option. As usual, Microsoft also should be shot.

Guess I should install Wildfire (on Irix) and see what they did. We don't have to put up with that Microsoft swill in SGI-land :-)

Reply to
hamei

Sorry! Problem solved. Pro was blocked from the net and was loading local files only. I'm just gettin' slow & stupid.

Reply to
Robert