Can't Unsuppress Sketch

I am unable to unsuppress the two sketches that make up a hole wizard feature. The hole feature is unsuppressed, but not the sketches that comprise it! If I try to edit the position sketch, I get a message to first unsuppress the sketch. What should I do??

I've tried rolling back to right after the feature in question. There are no parent sketches/features suppressed.

SWx 2006 SP4.0

Reply to
timmy_p

Are there any features above that which are supressed or have sketches where key lines were deleted which were referenced in your sketch as "On Edge"?

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Hi Bo,

No, there aren't any features above that are suppressed. The strange thing is that if I go back a number of revisions of the part (as I make changes to the part I save as a new part and increment the revision number in the file name), the feature behaves properly. The hole positions are defined by distances only, not On Edge. At a certain revision number, though, I encounter the problem of not being able to edit the sketch.

Could it be some problem to do with Hole Wizard and saving the part in a newer release of SWx, if the part was originally created in an earlier version of SWx?

Tim

Bo wrote:

Reply to
timmy_p

You may be onto something with the version change.

See the other recent thread on "sp4 - what 's the verdict so far?"

Bo

Reply to
Bo