how to measure angles with autocad ?

Hi,
I've designed a kart structure with autocad.
How to do to retrieve angles measures automatically ?
Thanks for any help on it.
Regards,
Fred
Reply to
WANADOO
You could do an angular dimension (Dimension | Angular) and select the two lines that you want the angle measured between. But then again that has some manual input.
Allyn
Reply to
Allyn Vaughn
Google for ABL.lsp
Reply to
Bill
If you're asking for a method to give you the angle between two lines without dimensioning them, I have a "LISP" routine that works in R14. If you're asking for a way to measure a 3D angle OR if you're asking for something that "miters" the end of tubing at the correct angle, then I can't help R. Wink
Reply to
R. Wink