how to measure angles with autocad ?

Hi,
I've designed a kart structure with autocad. How to do to retrieve angles measures automatically ? Thanks for any help on it.
Regards,
Fred

You could do an angular dimension (Dimension | Angular) and select the two lines that you want the angle measured between. But then again that has some manual input.
Allyn

Google for ABL.lsp
list
-- be cool
Longshot
If you're asking for a method to give you the angle between two lines without dimensioning them, I have a "LISP" routine that works in R14. If you're asking for a way to measure a 3D angle OR if you're asking for something that "miters" the end of tubing at the correct angle, then I can't help R. Wink