RE: Offset -->Origin Point ?

Hi there, just another quick one. I use a template which I've been using since the year dot but, if after drawing a rectangle ( from the toolbar) I want to offset that rectangle, say

30mm inside the first one, then it ends up centered around the origin point somewhere else on the screen.

Yet, Acad's default template lets the command work as it should. I know it's operator error but it's driving me nuts ...... any ideas ??

Regards

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Rother