ObjectARX for AutoCAD R14

hi all!

I'm programming in ObjectARX for AutoCAD 15. Now I have to rewrite it for AutoCAD R14. The ADSRX documentation says, there is a ObjectARX library for R14 free for download at

But there I only find the ObjectARX SDK for AutoCAD 2004. Where can I get the old one?

Thank you very much for your appreciated help!

Jonas Sourlier

Reply to
Jonas Sourlier

Checkout ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/Pub/developer/sdk/ - there's an obarxsdk.exe

Henrik Vallgren

"Jonas Sourlier" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Henrik Vallgren