ObjectARX for AutoCAD R14

hi all!
I'm programming in ObjectARX for AutoCAD 15. Now I have to rewrite it
for
AutoCAD R14. The ADSRX documentation says, there is a ObjectARX
library for
R14 free for download at

But there I only find the ObjectARX SDK for AutoCAD 2004. Where can I
get the old one?
Thank you very much for your appreciated help!
Jonas Sourlier
Reply to
Jonas Sourlier
Checkout ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/Pub/developer/sdk/ - there's an obarxsdk.exe
Henrik Vallgren
"Jonas Sourlier" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Reply to
Henrik Vallgren