Help, how do I get rid of the Adobe PDF toolbar!!

Hi all,
After installing Adobe Acrobat 6 pro - it nicely put a new menu item and toolbar into my AutoCAD 2000, and everytime I load a drawing, it loads that
damn toolbar - pushing my other toolbar off the page. If I try to turn it off - it just comes back the next time I open AutoCAD.
Help, its annoying. Thanks
William,
The first thing you could do is UNLOAD and remove it from your history/Startup Suite.
Then you can always check into the .mns file to see, 1. Is the location for the tool bar hard coded? 2. To place into a position where you want it.
W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan