How do I print lots of dwgs to pdf?

I have several folders of AutoCAD 2D .dwgs created in various releases
(rel14, 2000, 2004, 2000LT etc). Ideally I'd like to find a way of 'batch
printing' (extents) to .pdf format of all of these drawings using Cutepdf
(or another pdf tool) as a target printer (which I could set as windows
default for this task if required).
Is there a way of automating this process from within my copy of AutoCAD2004
as there are 000's of the damn things to do! I'm no programmer but I have a
couple of friends who do a bit of C and VB if that would be of use.
Any advice or leads would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
JB
Reply to
JB