SP2.1 PDF print does not work

I knew this was an issue in SP2.0 and thought it was fixed in 2.1. Not on my machine. I read it may install wrongly on an NT4 machine, but I'm running
WinXP SP1.
After 'Save as' it's 'Generating PDF file' but just afterwards it says 'An unknown error occurred during the creation of the PDF file'.
Reinstall SWX or what?
(Repair function doesn't work either...)
I've seen the PDF error on more than one machine and the solution was to reinstall SolidWorks with any anti-virus software turned OFF!
(Why the SolidWorks installation routine can't remind the user with a prompt to close virus scanning programs is a mystery to me. It's all too easy to forget.)

Maybe SW is listening. I installed SP2.1 last night and got a prompt to turn off virus software.
JJ

on
running
'An
The AV could be the problem indeed. As I remember I didn't turn it off this time.
I can't find the software at the 'Ad/Remove software', but it does show on the list at the 'System Restore'. I tried to restore to an earlier time, but it can't. Reason unknown. Maybe it's the Windows Installer. Dammit.