Print to pdf in any application

check out:

download at
I found that very useful especially since the download at sourceforge lets you download everything in one package (ghostscript is included).

I downloaded and tried the following PDFCreator-0_8_0_AFPLGhostscript.exe under xp prof and home.

direct download:

Norbert71

Here is a free PDF writer I have been using and like:

Just noticed the new version no longer includes ghostscript... bad as there are more steps to install it AND ghostscript; good as it allows you to easily upgrade the ghostscript version.

Reply to
Arlin

Yeah that seems to be a great tool too. But what I like about the PDFCreator is the easy accessible options menu (for resolution of gif, jpg, encryption etc) as well as the shell integration (right click ->

convert to pdf). You do not have to download ghostscript. If you already installed a gs version, it uses just that. But it comes in a convenient all in one package which is good for beginners.

Norbert71