JCIS Standards

Hi,

First, I am also new to SolidWorks Office (2004 sp4.1). About 6 months or so...cool program, I made a big upgrade from AutoCAD LT 2000i !

I do a few designs with JCIS screw types (Japan Camera Industrial Standard) and wanted to know if anyone has the hole (loose, norm, tight), countersink, counterbore, etc. specs for say M1 though M2 JCIS screws (M1.7 in particular)

I found the JCIS on the Japanese standards website (like US ANSI) but I really don't care to spend that kind of "$Yen$" for just a few specs.

Thanks for any help,

Aron

Reply to
Aron Bacs, Jr.