2004 SP4.1

I see they have a 4.1 service pack. Any idea what they messed up this time. It's really getting scary with all the new bells and whistles they keep adding and forgetting about the problems that are still showing up in the everyday use of the program. Maybe it's time to quit outsourcing the code and get it back in the hands of those that know what the heck they are doing (if that's possible)

The Print Break lines option is turned off in SP4.0 and SP4.1, I know fixes that problem.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

I've experienced almost every problem on that list. Lots of stuff for a 'dot' SP. I'm glad they fixed em.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Reply to
Rocko

I just went from 4.0 to 4.1 with no apparent problems.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

just started a new thread 'bout it. have a look at my latest post.

regards,

Reply to
Gianni Rondinini