Solidcam

Does anyone know how to make a negative angle (undercut) in solidcam?

Reply to
Alen Mi¹ir

I see you took my suggestion. Charles Davis / NextGenMfg has responded to your question in the SolidCAM forum on CNC Zone and wants clarification.

Jon Banquer

I never got your email on solidworks embedded software. maybe set your email to break up messages or use sendthisfile.com.

anyway, back to his question...or reworded question I just turned it into, why is something so easy so hard to figure out in solidcam. Undercut. See thats my point against using solidworks embedded software...RULES!

I Just know mastercam isnt allowing me to cut fast on electrodes,so we are switching, Problem is WITH WHAT? I feel like im 6 months ahead trying to figure out all these quirks.

Esprit claims tight code, but except for wire its way too complicated for what it does. Gibbs....na. I shook the hands of joe gibbs, touched 2 superbowl rings, but he's the wrong gibb dood! Bobocam...thru that in for laughs. Mastercam X2 mr2...Same old shit, couple of new bells and whistles, still like buying a chevy cavalier. Delcam...too expensive. Besides its made in england, wont be long till they sell it to germany. Camaix....makes me cry thinking about it being gone.

HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

It's devils advocate night if nobody noticed.

Reply to
vinny

now, bear in mind that Mastercam has just announced a SolidWorks add in !!!

Al whatmough

albert.inspirtech

Can you explain why, since Solidcam runs inside a program that is "pure garbage" (your words Yoni), should anyone be interested in looking at it?

Reply to
zymrgy

So you've *never* used it, correct?

Reply to
Joe788

Have you, or have you not actually used the product you just spent the last 7 posts spamming about?

Reply to
Joe788

jonnie erkle ---->

barn_rubble