Company History Of SolidCAM

"Company History

SolidCAM's founder and Managing Director, Dr. Emil Somekh, is a veteran of 35 years in CAD/CAM development and applications. The SolidCAM team of development and support has an extensive in-depth experience in the needs of the manufacturing customer. SolidCAM is a powerful CAM product that has been especially designed for the shop floor. SolidCAM supports the complete range of major manufacturing applications including 2.5D Milling, 3D Milling, High-Speed Machining, Multi-sided Indexial 4/5 axes Milling, Simultaneous 5 axes Milling, Turning, Turn-Mill upto 5-axes and WireEDM.

The current product, SolidCAM 2009, has advanced through 25 years of continued development and improvements. The hallmarks of SolidCAM are its ease of use combined with its powerful CAM functionality and customized postprocessors that generate ready-to-go CNC-code. SolidCAM is used in the mechanical manufacturing, electronics, medical, consumer products, machine design, automotive and aerospace industries, in mold, tool and die and rapid prototyping shops.

SolidCAM has the Certified Gold-product status from SolidWorks and provides seamless, single-window integration and full associativity to the SolidWorks design model including parts, assemblies and configurations.

Most successful manufacturing companies are using today integrated CAD/ CAM systems to get to market faster and reduce costs. Up to a number of years ago, moving to an integrated CAD/CAM system, that did justice to both worlds of CAD and CAM, was out of reach for most companies. With SolidCAM=92s seamless single-window integration in SolidWorks - any size organization can now start to reap the benefits of the combined SolidWorks and SolidCAM solution.

SolidCAM has today more than 13,500 seats installed in industry and education. SolidCAM is sold by a worldwide reseller network in 46 countries. SolidCAM has been on a very rapid growth path since it implemented the SolidWorks integration strategy."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
Joe788

[...]

Jon Banquer is at his best when simply showing what an idiot I am.

I just love it when Jon Banquer gets specific, and completely embarrasses me. Such is life when I spend every waking moment trying to pose as a Mastercam expert and claiming Jon Banquer either doesn't have access to software or is using illegal cracked software. Is this an odd or even day? If it's odd Jon Banquer doesn't have access to CADCAM software. If it's even he's using illegal cracked software. I'm the real, phony Joe788 and I love being a total hypocrite.

Reply to
Joe788

I'm such an idiot. I really wish I was like the real Joe788. He is a Mastercam expert and all I can do is copy and paste press releases from websites. If I had any skills at cad/cam or anything, I'd post something besides the useless crap that I copy and paste from Google searches but I'm not smart enough to post any real information because I'm just a newbie at cad/cam and machining and I really don't have a clue about anything. I really thought that I could fool everybody but I see that you are all on to my insanity. I won't stop trying though because I'm insane so if you need a good laugh, just keep reading what I post. If you really need a better laugh, read my blog. That will show you what a nut I really am !!!!!!

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jonbanquer

Jon Banquer is at his best when simply showing what an idiot I am.

I just love it when Jon Banquer gets specific, and completely embarrasses me. Such is life when I spend every waking moment trying to pose as a Mastercam expert and claiming Jon Banquer either doesn't have access to software or is using illegal cracked software. Is this an odd or even day? If it's odd Jon Banquer doesn't have access to CADCAM software. If it's even he's using illegal cracked software. I'm the real, phony Joe788 and I love being a total hypocrite.

Reply to
Joe788

Jon, when I said you had cracked software, I was talking about your cracked copies of Mastercam and Surfcam.

Reply to
Joe788

Joe, I'm such an idiot. I really wish I was like you.

You are a Mastercam expert and all I can do is copy and paste press releases from websites. If I had any skills at cad/cam or anything, I'd post something besides the useless crap that I copy and paste from Google searches but I'm not smart enough to post any real information because I'm just a newbie at cad/cam and machining and I really don't have a clue about anything. I really thought that I could fool everybody but I see that you are all on to my insanity. I won't stop posting though because I'm insane so if you need a good laugh, just keep reading what I post. If you really need a better laugh, read my blog. That will show you what a nut I really am !!!!!!

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jonbanquer

[...]

Jon, you are so confused you can't even figure out who you're pretending to be and who you're talking about. You are to sociopaths what Lance Armstrong is to cyclists. Every time you've reached a new level and everybody thinks you've topped out, you somehow manage to push the bar a little further.

Reply to
Joe788

To the rest of the world you look like a stalker. You worship the guy from what we see.

Reply to
vinny

Jon Banquer is at his best when simply showing what an idiot I am.

I just love it when Jon Banquer gets specific, and completely embarrasses me. Such is life when I spend every waking moment trying to pose as a Mastercam expert and claiming Jon Banquer either doesn't have access to software or is using illegal cracked software. Is this an odd or even day? If it's odd Jon Banquer doesn't have access to CADCAM software. If it's even he's using illegal cracked software. I'm the real, phony Joe788 and I love being a total hypocrite.

Reply to
Joe788

You lazy, dumb and broke ass doesn't speak for the "rest of the world". You only speak for your lazy, dumb and broke ass.

You worship beer and it shows.

Reply to
Joe788

You lazy, dumb and broke ass doesn't speak for the "rest of the world". You only speak for your lazy, dumb and broke ass.

You worship beer and it shows.

***** I like beer. Sorry if you can't handle alcohol "boy".
Reply to
vinny

Jon, Your "name" in the industry fluctuates between S.H.I.T and "Marginally Useful Moron". The only mitigating factor, for you at least, is that much of the software industry looks a lot like you. What a recommendation that is.

Your posing as Joe is hilarious. Disturbed, mind you, and understandable because you are just a poseur in real life, but funny none the less. One day you will grow up and be as intelligent and socially aware as Trig Palin.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

What's really hilarious is you thinking Jon Banquer would actually accept your job offer. Now that was and is hilarious!

You most certainly are disturbed. Someone knows exactly how to push your buttons. ;>)

Remember when you said Jon Banquer wouldn't make to 90 days? How does it feel to be wrong yet again, Carol?

How about when you posted where Jon Banquer worked thinking it would get him fired... how did that work out for you, Carol?

ROTFLMFAO.

Two subjects you know absolutely nothing about, Carol.

Reply to
Joe788

Were I to want you fired Jon, I'd just call Sergio and have him do it. Your application is all he'd need and he knows it unless I'm mistaken. I might be.

I'm pretty sure he already see's you as a threat to his job with your Hip Hoppity to success plan. Better get those junk Fadal's running looser.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

ROTFLMFAO. This has already been tried several times and met with total failure.

Suggest you try and find how how little control and influence you really have.

[...]

I doubt that. You are simply projecting your own behavior. IOW, it's what you would do.

Why Jon. All anyone need do is be patient and in any event, your well being hasn't any impact on mine so why, really, would I care? You will behave insanely regardless.

It just came to me that your posting under "assumed" names might be for a reason. Perhaps Qualcomm, a company that is often in court fighting patent infringement cases that are detrimental to the confidence people have in the company, has indicated to you that they are tired of having a loose cannon in the machine shop saying things that reflected badly on the company in public forum's that are easily searchable.

Is that it? Did one of your off the wall, insane rants appear in a court filing Jon? LOL, my spell checker wants to replace "Qualcomm" with "Squalor". How appropriate, especially considering the horrible beating they have taken during your tenure.

Reply to
John R. Carroll