posts for SolidCam

I have been manual CNCing for about 17 years doing mostly digitizing and duplication of complex surfaces. I would like to start from scratch and learn solid modeling CAD and CAM. I've been leaning towards Solidworks with SolidCam but am worried about the ease of making custom postprocessors for my old, antiquated machines. I know MasterCam has a very nice, user friendly postprocessor tool and could also start with that with MCX etc.

Reply to
accellodyne