ProCAD (Pro.File) & Epicor Vantage PLM

Hello all,
I have been asked to investigate PDM capabilities of the Epicor
Vantage PLM software. The PDM/CAD integration uses ProCAD's PRO.FILE
program. The attractive thing about this offering is the seamless
integration between the PDM portion and the Vantage ERP software (We
are evaluating new ERP software as well.)
I would be interested in hearing opinions from users of the ProCAD
product. (Even if you are using the product with another CAD system.)
One concern that I already have is that the PRO.FILE product is not a
Gold Partner Solution. (They are a Solution Partner.) It appears that
they still have a pretty tight integration within SolidWorks.
Any input is greatly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Ricky Jordan
CSWP