ShapeWorks -Gold Partner Adv.

ShapeWorks is few days away from officially receiving Gold Partner Status. Completely redesigned this Free Form Surfacing Add On allows you to:
- Change or create the shape of your part by pushing and pulling on the surface nodes. - Bring files from 3D Max, LightWave, Alias directly to SolidWorks
New features have been added to the program, download and try it at www.baren-boym.com
Also check out "3D File Converter" and "Picture Converter" under SOLIDWORK TOOLS menu
Baren-Boym Company 160 Speen Street, Suite 309 Framingham, MA 01701 (508) 628-1500 tel (508) 739-0111 fax
www.baren-boym.com
Kewl! 8^)
Baren-Boym Company wrote:

well yes ...but I would be much more interested if it cost $495....
Would you purchase it today if we sell it to you for $495?
Olga

Personally, that is what I think it is worth as a starting price.
..
Olenka wrote:

Is there a User's Guide or What's New document for the new version that we can browse thru? I am assuming this new version is V2.1. I downloaded the User's Guide from the website, but it is for V1.5. Prior to downloading demo software, I've found it helpful in the past to review User's Manuals or What's New documents if they are available.
Best Regards,
Ricky Jordan CSWP Dynetics, Inc.