ShapeWorks -Gold Partner Adv.

ShapeWorks is few days away from officially receiving Gold Partner Status. Completely redesigned this Free Form Surfacing Add On allows you to:

- Change or create the shape of your part by pushing and pulling on the surface nodes.

- Bring files from 3D Max, LightWave, Alias directly to SolidWorks

New features have been added to the program, download and try it at

Also check out "3D File Converter" and "Picture Converter" under SOLIDWORK TOOLS menu

Baren-Boym Company

160 Speen Street, Suite 309 Framingham, MA 01701 (508) 628-1500 tel (508) 739-0111 fax

Baren-Boym Company

Kewl! 8^)

Baren-Boym Company wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

well yes ...but I would be much more interested if it cost $495....

Reply to
neil

Is there a User's Guide or What's New document for the new version that we can browse thru? I am assuming this new version is V2.1. I downloaded the User's Guide from the website, but it is for V1.5. Prior to downloading demo software, I've found it helpful in the past to review User's Manuals or What's New documents if they are available.

Best Regards,

Ricky Jordan CSWP Dynetics, Inc.

Reply to
Ricky Jordan

Would you purchase it today if we sell it to you for $495?

Olga

Reply to
Olenka

Personally, that is what I think it is worth as a starting price.

..

Olenka wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador