SolidWorks Show in Boston

Hi Guys,
visit us in booth #17 in Boston for the following demos:
ShapeWorks - nurb surfacing inside SolidWorks
ExChangeWorks - saves SW files from newer versions to older with design tree
3D File Converter - saves SW files into 3DS Max, Lightwave and *.obj
Picture Converter - converts *
.bmp pictures into SW sketch
See you there,
Baren-Boym Company

Baren-Boym Company
OK I will bite. What exactly do you mean by saves SW files from newer versions to older with design tree?
Reply to
SWuser
I would guess it save the model out as a parasolid and then runs it through FeatureWorks?
Reply to
SWuser
You have to go to the conference to get any info... that's the catch.
I'll be there this year... sounds interesting!
Regards, Scott
Reply to
Scott
I will be there also. I attended the last two and found it beneficial.
Reply to
SWuser
I'll be there on Saturday afternoon and leave early Tuesday Morning.
Maybe I might run in to you. I'm the tall 6'7" man wondering around. I'm not hard to find in a crowd.
Regards,
Reply to
Scott
I will keep an eye out.
Reply to
SWuser
Is ExChangeworks now out, I looked on the web site and could not see any mention?
Richard Morgan
Reply to
RICHARD MORGAN
JJ
Reply to
JJ
Richard, It is still under development. It works fine with simple parts but we are working on more complicated conversions (Lofts, sweeps etc.) I will keep you guys informed.
Michael
Reply to
Baren-Boym Company
Whoops! Wrong product.